The goal of childbirth education is to grow parents' confidence for labor, breastfeeding, and parenting.
Emily teaches classes that focus on the Lamaze Six Healthy Birth Practices. Her philosophy is that birth is normal and natural, and it should be evidence-based and patient-centered.
The experience of birth profoundly affects women and their families. Childbirth education empowers women to make informed choices in health care and take responsibility for their health, and to trust their innate ability to give birth.
Private Childbirth Sessions
I offer the option of private, in-home childbirth education for you and your partner that can be tailored to your needs. This is a great option for schedules that need to be flexible.
Five 2-hour session Classes cover:
My classes cover a lot more than a hospital childbirth class! A hospital class will tell you how you can birth at that hospital, but will not tell you all of your options or teach you how to make informed decisions or educate you on evidence-based medicine.
Special Topics Classes
March 3, 2017: Labor Coping and Comfort Techniques
6 - 8:30 pm
Green Locus Yoga Studio, Citrus Park, Tampa
Five 2-hour Sessions in Your Home: $300
Interested in a condensed class? Contact me.
Childbirth Education Special Topic Classes: $50 per couple
- Lamaze can help you understand all your options, so you can make informed decisions and learn how to achieve greater comfort and control during labor and birth.
- Lamaze helps you feel more prepared for birth, so you can achieve a safe and healthy experience.
- Lamaze education is based on the best medical evidence.
- Lamaze can help you work effectively with your care provider. Together, you can make informed decisions that you feel good about to help ensure a safe and healthy and childbearing experience.
- Lamaze is so much more than the breathing techniques it is known for!
Read more about the Lamaze Difference!
Copyright © 2017 Emily A. Bronson